Navigating the Website
Content for Children
First and foremost we need to state clearly that Diskery is not for children. The function of this site is to assist record collectors (audiophiles) of rock, punk, metal, hard rock and classic rock in locating and understanding their music and collections better. It is an information source. All articles posted here are fact checked... they are factual, like items on a news broadcast. These articles may contain language or situations best suited for adults. While Diskery makes no deliberate attempt to include explicit language or situations in its content, we do not censor it either when it is used in context as a part of an article.
The age for viewers of Diskery could be stated as 16+. This is not a place to park 'Junior' when you are too busy to parent him. If you are offended by the content of Diskery then you are free to leave. Sorry to sound blunt, but there it is and you know where we stand on the matter!
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Subjects Menu
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Searching GEMM
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Where is the GEMM Search Prompt?
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children