Navigating the Website
Reporting Errors, Bugs
If you find an error, first... press the RESET icon on your browser to ensure it was not a mis-load/communications error, if the problem is still there then please e-mail us and describe what you were doing at the website and exactly where the error is so our IT 'Nerds' can have a look. If all you are doing is requesting an update/correction to an article then please also e-mail us and explain what article and what needs fixing/updating: see our section Request an Update to an Article for more information on that procedure.
BE ADVISED: It is best to have the latest web browser running when using Diskery. Users of older versions (especially IE pre v9.0) WILL run into issues displaying the website due to the advanced code we are using.
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Subjects Menu
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Searching GEMM
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Where is the GEMM Search Prompt?
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children