The 'Artist Dashboard' table appears after the artist biographical description but before the 'See Also' feature. All artist articles will feature one, but not all fields will be filled in; only those which we know will be provided.
Navigating the Website
Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
Each field is self explanatory:
- Nation: Identifies the nationality of the artist. This is where the band FIRST performed/came from originally.
- City: Denotes what town/city/village the band originated from.
- Promotional Address: Last known address for media or fans to contact them at (be aware this is not updated regularly, so use at your own risk).
- Genre: The style of music they play. Clicking on this will launch a sub-set of the help files describing the genre.
- Reformation Attempts/Version: The number of times the band has broken up and reformed under the same name.
- Web: Their band website. Use this with caution as we updated it periodically when we find out. If you click on this, you will be taken to the band's website.
- Start Date: The year the band started.
- End Date: If the band has broken up, the year is displayed. If they have since reformed since we wrote the article, this will be removed and the 'Reformation Attempt' will increase by 1 when we discover this information and rewrite the article, else it is left blank.
- E-Mail: The band's last known e-mail contact address (if known). Use this with caution as we update it periodically.
- Old RRCA File Code: The old file code. Note: This is being phased out and all new entries will not have one.
- New Reference Code: The current file code that can be used for direct searches in the database. The new code has no relation to the old.
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Subjects Menu
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Searching GEMM
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Where is the GEMM Search Prompt?
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children
|Promotional Address||PO Box 4288. Station 'S', Toronto, Ontario, Canada. M8M 8M8|
|Old RRCA File Code||ERF08095|
|New Reference Code||999999|