Navigating the Website
Using the 'See Also' Table
The 'See Also' acts as an express route through the database to the new article. When you click on one of the selections the new artist record will replace the old one on your screen.
You may select only ONE at any given time but are free to return to the original artist and pick another at any future time.
To select an artist on the 'See Also' table (displayed only at the bottom of artists where other bands are mentioned in their article) you click on the radio button beside the name of the new artist of interest and then click the 'GO' button. You may click ANY of the 'GO' buttons as they will only activate the one selected, they are placed beside each simply for your convenience as some artists have many 'See Also' features.
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Subjects Menu
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Searching GEMM
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Where is the GEMM Search Prompt?
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children