Back in the old days of the original Diskery database, the GEMM search was integrated with the Diskery search; all you did was click on the 'SEARCH GEMM' button as opposed to 'SEARCH DISKERY'. Today, the system is different:
Navigating the Website
Where is the GEMM Search Prompt?
To search (and possibly purchase from) GEMM, it is a two stage process:
- From the main search page enter the artist or parameter you are looking for.
- Once you have found what you are looking for, select the GEMM logo above "Purchase band music from GEMM" on the right side selection panel. A separate page will open up with GEMM's search results.
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Subjects Menu
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Searching GEMM
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Where is the GEMM Search Prompt?
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children