Navigating the Website
Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
What is a Stubby Record?
A 'Stubby Record' is any record to which a redirection is used instead of a description. The redirection occurs because the information relating to this artist/band is contained within the description of another act or under another name in the database. They were used quite commonly in the original RRCA database and we inherited the process from them. Stubby Records are needed as they act as placeholders when artists have performed during their lives under many names/bands. The latest versions of Diskery still have these 'Stubby Records' but it redirects you automatically from them when they are encountered.
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Subjects Menu
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Searching GEMM
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Where is the GEMM Search Prompt?
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children